CHAMP is a program that helps advocate for your mental health needs.
Whether you have private insurance, Medicaid, a family health plan through the NYS marketplace, or if you are struggling to find a plan that meets your needs, we can help. These services are primarily designed to help if you have a mental health or substance use diagnosis, like depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, opioid use disorder, alcohol use disorder, or other single or dual diagnosis by a psychiatrist or addiction treatment specialist.
We can help with:
- Access to Care: Get new care, more care, prevent losing or reducing your care/ coverage, switch providers
- Cost of Care: Afford out-of-pocket costs, monthly premiums, costs for non-covered care, out-of-network care, obtain reimbursement
- Eligibility: Get health insurance, keep health insurance, find coverage you need for the medication or treatment you need
- Enrollment: Choose a plan, switch plans, disenroll plan, stay in plan/recertify, prevent enrollment in a plan that isn’t a good fit for you
- Understanding Health Insurance: Understanding what is covered by the plan, understand a notice (ie: if you get a letter that is hard to understand or looks like your current treatment will be affected)
- Quality of Care: Guidance on how to advocate for yourself about care that was not safe, effective, timely, or equitable
You deserve care that supports you! For help, call us at 929-308-1121 and ask for CHAMP.